In PCB design,. there are many risks if your library and component data are not managed efficiently and effectively. Inefficiency occurs when multiple users define and create components in their own way or style, which can also lead to redundant component definitions being used across multiple libraries. This in turn, when no standardized template is used, can lead to inaccurate and incomplete component data and a lack of visibility into component status.
Altium Concord Pro is a state-of-the-art on-premise library and component management product that you’ll want to incorporate into your workflow to minimize those risks, and ultimately reduce costs.
Join Altium's live demo to explore the following topics:
- Dedicated Access to a single Source of Truth for all Library and Component Data
- Make informed Component Usage Decisions
- Component Consistency, Traceability, Cost and Availability
- Component Validation to Ensure Manufacturability
- Bi-directional design data exchange and commenting with MCAD environments
October 2, 2019 10:00am PDT